Data and Analytics During Times of Crisis: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
October 27, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Anthony Jonker, Ontario Hospital Association’s Chief, Data and Analytics
Xiyuan(Siuwin) Wang, Ontario Hospital Association’s Program Lead for Health Finance Analytics under the Data and Analytics.
Overview and description of Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) COVID-19 dashboard (30 minutes):
- Includes demo of dashboard (15 minutes)
- Lessons learned and challenges (10 minutes)
- General questions and feedback (5 minutes)
Open forum/generative discussion (30 minutes):
- How are people using data for in their respective organization?
- What data is missing?
- From a data and analytics perspective, what are lesson’s learned for Ontario’s broader health system?
- From a data and analytics perspective, what can OHA do to support hospitals/health system better?
This webinar is free of charge - but please register early as we have limited capacity. Webinar details will be provided following registration.