Have you completed a LEADS Learning Series?
Be part of the future of health leadership in Canada!
The LEADS Internal Facilitator certification (IFC) program equips candidates within community healthcare agencies, hospitals, health authorities, and regions across Canada with the skills and knowledge to deliver LEADS workshops internally, using the LEADS framework as the foundation.
As part of the LEADS Internal Facilitator certification program, each candidate will:
- participate in a three day LEADS Internal Facilitator workshop
- design and deliver a LEADS workshop suited to their organization
For more information about this program, please contact:
Tracy Wightman firstname.lastname@example.org
613-235-7218 ext. 232
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
A key priority of the LEADS Internal Facilitator certification program is to support the candidates to facilitate the integration of the LEADS framework within their organizations. This certification will be useful for those individuals tasked with supporting their organization’s leaders to develop their leadership capacity. Candidates will acquire the skills and resources to design and deliver LEADS Learning workshops within their organization’s leadership development programming. This may include implementing LEADS resources into their current programs and initiatives with regards to new employee onboarding, Performance development, succession planning, and other priorities related to leadership development.
Hosted by: St. Joseph's Care Group
Location: St. Joseph's Heritage, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Prerequisite: Completion of a full 5 day LEADS Learning Series
Cost: $4,300 plus tax
Dates & Time :
The program fee includes:
- Wednesday November 13, 2019 / 8am - 4pm
- Thursday November 14, 2019 / 8am - 4pm
- Friday November 15, 2019 / 8am - 4pm
- Three days face-to-face facilitated session
- Review and feedback of newly designed LEADS session
- One-hour 1:1 debrief session with a LEADS Facilitator to review participant feedback and discuss on-going development
- LEADS Internal Facilitator certification (two-years)
- LEADS Organizational license for participant’s organizations’ internal use
of LEADS (three years)
- Nutrition breaks and lunch during the three facilitated sessions
Required Additional Materials:
- LEADS Domain Workbook (5 domain textbook)
- “Bringing Leadership to Life” book by Dr. Graham Dickson & Bill Tholl
In partnership with