LEADS Canada Coaching
For more information on our certification program:
Manager, LEADS Learning and Development Programs
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
How to Apply
- Documentation detailing your knowledge and experience with LEADS, either completion of the RRU 'Coaching with LEADS' course or completion of the LEADS Learning Series;
- Documentation of your required level of coaching certifications; and a
- $550 fee (this includes a non-refundable $50 application fee).
Applications are submitted online and are reviewed when a new intake for coaches is scheduled and promoted through LEADS Canada or the Canadian College of health Leaders (CCHL).
Following the submission deadline date, applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of their eligibility to participate in the certification process. This can take up to four weeks to process. Successful applicants will be provided with the registration link to register for the certification webinars. If an application is not accepted, the application will be reimbursed $500, minus the $50 administration fee.
> The next intake will open in early 2021 and successful applicants will be required to register and attend two (2) X two-hour per-scheduled webinars.
- Register for and attend two (2) x two-hour training webinars on:
- LEADS Individual Debrief training and process orientation;
- LEADS Aggregate Report interpretation;
- LEADS Coach consultant policy and procedures;
- Sign and submit a LEADS Coach licensing document ; and
- Submit their biography and photo for posting on the LEADS Canada website.
- The legal and ethical obligations of codes of ethics of the International Coach Federation and the Canadian College of Health Leaders;
- Following confirmation of availability, honouring the timelines requested in the LEADS 360 process;
- Respecting the copyright and IP properties of the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework, the LEADS 360 Assessment tool, and related documents (copyright and IP belong to the Canadian College of Health Leaders);
- Commit to the LEADS coaching rates;
- Initial LEADS 360 Aggregate Report Interpretation(s) to be co-authored with an experienced certified LEADS Coach (at a reduced rate);
- Participate in the LEADS 360 Debriefing Evaluation process;
- Adherence to the CCHL Travel Expense Policy when required and to the LEADS 360 Assessment and Debriefing Policy and Procedure; and
- Certification Renewal will be required every two (2) years to provide you with updates in debriefing practices, tools and materials.