LEADS Coach Certification & Renewals
- Individual Debrief (90 minutes): by video conferencing or telephone
- Group Debrief: face to face presentation
- Individual Debrief (30 minutes), available only in conjunction with the Group Debrief: by video conferencing or telephone
- Written Organizational LEADS 360 Aggregate Report Interpretation
LEADS Canada also offers the following option to the client organization:
How to ApplySubmitting an Application
Intake of new Certified LEADS Coaches occurs periodically throughout the year. Applications are submitted online and are only accepted when intake for new coaches is scheduled and promoted through LEADS Canada or the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL).
Eligibility & Requirements:
- LEADS knowledge and experience (for example, ‘Coaching with LEADS’ course offered at Royal Roads University and/or attendance at a LEADS Learning Series);
- Certified coach qualifications (ICF ACC level or equivalent)
- $550 (this includes a non-refundable $50.00 application fee)
- Register and attendance at two two-hour training webinars on debriefing LEADS 360 Assessments:
- LEADS Individual Debrief training and process orientation; and
- LEADS Aggregate Report interpretation and LEADS Coach consultant policy and opportunities.
- Sign and submit a LEADS Coach licensing document; and
- Submit their biography and photo for posting on the LEADS Canada website.
Upon completion of the two webinars, you will enter into a licensing arrangement with the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) to provide LEADS Coaching services based on the training and commitments that include:
- The legal and ethical obligations of codes of ethics of the International Coach Federation and the Canadian College of Health Leaders .
- Following confirmation of availability, honouring the timelines requested in the LEADS 360 process.
- Respecting the copyright and IP properties of the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework, the LEADS 360 Assessment tool, and related documents (copyright and IP belong to the Canadian College of Health Leaders).
- Commit to the LEADS coaching rates.
- Initial LEADS 360 Aggregate Report Interpretation(s) to be co-authored with an experienced certified LEADS Coach (at a reduced rate).
- Participate in the LEADS 360 Debriefing Evaluation process.
- Adherence to the CCHL Travel Expense Policy when required and to the LEADS 360 Assessment and Debriefing Policy and Procedure.
- Certification Renewal will be required every two (2) years to provide you with updates in debriefing practices, tools and materials.
- All individual debrief materials (PowerPoint and workbooks);
- Working tools and template for the organizational LEADS 360 Aggregate Report Interpretation;
- Their bio and contact information posted on the LEADS Canada website;
- Access to the LEADS Community of Practice; and
- Electronic (pdf) version of the LEADS booklet.
The next new coach certification intake is being scheduled for April 2019. Details will be available soon.
Twice a year, LEADS Canada offers certification renewal webinars. In order for LEADS Coaches to renew their certification, every two (2) years, they must attend a mandatory two-hour training webinar on debriefing LEADS 360 Assessments and processes.
The next renewal webinar is scheduled for December 3, 2018 - 1PM - 3PM (ET) .
During this webinar, participants will review any updates to:
- The individual and group debrief materials (PowerPoint and workbooks);
- Working tools and template for the organizational LEADS 360 Aggregate Report Interpretation; and
- Access to the LEADS Community for Practice (which includes access to discussion forums, research and resources).
For certification renewal, a 2-year licencing fee of $500.00 must be submitted upon registration for the webinar.For more information on the next intake, please contact Tracy Wightman, Manager, LEADS Learning and Development Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-363-9056 ext 232.