The Summit Series
For more information on the Advanced Leadership Program:
Jaason Geerts, PhD
Director, Research and Leadership Development
1-800-363-9056 ext. 233
Advanced Leadership Program
The 2020 Summit Series
Each modules includes:
- Part 1: An online journal club based on a pre-selected article specific to each module topic. These sessions will be moderated by Jaason Geerts, PhD, Manager, Leadership and Partnership Development, LEADS Canada.
- Part 2: A 60-minute webinar based on the topic presented by the facilitator. Following the webinar, participants will be provided 3 questions for reflection and 3 questions for discussion, which will inspire the application of learning.
- Part 3: A 60-minute follow-up webinar based on the reflection questions and participants’ experiences attempting their learnings.
- A copy of the Key Summary report produced by the LEADS Facilitator. Report will be based on the module topic, article, and dialogue.
- Participation in the components of each module entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) up to 5.0 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.
|Module||2020 Webinar Dates||Domain||Capability||Facilitator||Topic|
||LS||Manage & develop themselves||Jaason Geerts, PhD||The coronavirus and the Helen Effect: self-leadership and self-management during a crisis - Purchase this recording|
||EO||Communicate effectively||Kathleen Paterson||Leadership presence: what does your communication style say about your Leadership? - Purchase this recording|
||EO||Foster development of others||Doug Miron||Leverage your coaching and feedback skills to have impactful development conversations - Purchase this recording|
||EO||Builds teams||Michelle Gilchrist||Growth Mindset - A Strengths-Based Approach to Team Development - Purchase this recording|
||LS||Demonstrate character||Bruce McLeod||Resilience: Lead balloon or rubber ball - How high can I bounce? - Purchase this recording|
||ST||Orient themselves strategically to the future||Nadine Whelan||Vertical leadership development: Accelerating your leadership in a VUCA world - Purchase this recording|
||ST||Champion and orchestrate change||Francoise Morissette||Pandemic Gifts - Canada's Pandemic Response: Key Learnings for Building our Future - Purchase this recording|
||DC||Demonstrate a commitment to people and service||Dr. Graham Dickson||Developing coalitions from the outside in: A customer service approach - Purchase this recording|
||ST||Encourage and support innovation||Dr. Ellen Melis||Linking leadership to innovation – fostering a lasting innovation culture - Purchase this recording|
||AR||Take action to implement decisions||Bruce Swan||Powerful Decisions get Powerful Results through releasing Powerful Leadership - Purchase this recording|
|| January 14, 2021
January 21, 2021
January 28, 2021
|DC||Navigate socio-political environments||Dr. Johny Van Aerde||Why these blindspots make your coalitions fail, again|
|| February 11, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 25, 2021
|AR||Set direction||Leah Wuitschik||Envisioning the Future: Possibilities and Purpose|
The above webinar dates listed for each module are in order of: